* The Longest River (2004/5) – 90mins feature-length documentary film currently in post-production, commissioned by National Geoagraphic Channel, International.
* Whitbread Book Awards (2005) – Post-production for documentary profiling the whitbread book award nominees (The director actually flew from London to Nairobi to edit this project, a post-production first for Kenya!)
* WSPA (2005) – Archive footage and still photographs for de-snaring project in Tsavo for World Society of Protection of Animals for future promotional use.
* IMG/IAA (2005) – 2 x 10mins Corporate Image films for Uganda’s International Medical Group
* For the Best of Kenya (2004) – 2 x 10mins Corporate image films for Kenya’s leading processors of horticultural produce, Frigoken Ltd.
* Crown Paints (2004) – 2 x 30secs TV commercials for East African broadcasts
* ABB/WWF Tanzania (2004) – Video shoot for ABB and WWF for short documentary on Ngarambe village in Tanzania as it receives electricty for the first time.
* Cresstank (2003) – 4 x 15s TV commercials for East African broadcasts
* Bushstock Entertainment Promo (2003) – 10mins Corporate image film for Kenya’s leading events organiser.
* Nguva The Forgotten Mermaid (2003) – 52mins documentary that goes in search of the highly endangered East African Dugong, distributed worldwide by TVF International
* Breaking Trends (2003) – Post-production for corporate promo concerned with London trends in 2003
* Whitbread Book Awards (2003) – Post-production for documentary profiling the whitbread book award nominees
* Aventis Book Awards (2003) – Post-production for short films used as inserts in the Aventis Science Book Awards 2003
* E-Skills (2002) – Post-production for documentary for the ‘Learning Skills Council’ in association with the London business community